When to Use SAFTI FIRST Fire Rated Glazing and Framing
As a leading manufacturer of both fire rated glass and frames, SAFTI FIRST gives architects and designers unlimited freedom to create safe, functional and beautiful spaces. Common applications of our fire and safety rated products include:
- Openings, doors or wall systems in corridors, lobbies and other areas of a building that could serve as an escape route during a fire.
- Schools, dormitories, gymnasiums, airport terminals and other high-traffic facilities where impact with the glass should also be a concern.
- Nursery rooms, patient rooms, operating rooms, observation rooms, laboratories and other large vision areas in hospitals and medical facilities where visibility, daylighting and life safety is required.
- Museums and historical renovations where glazing provides clear, unobstructed views and protection to valuable artistic and historical pieces.
- Stairwells and parking garages where transparency and the open feeling of glass provide added security.
- Curtainwalls for commercial and residential construction along property lines, high risk fire zones, wildfire areas and other instances where the threat of fire is coming from outside.